The course provides the students with practice and exercises in translating various written English texts up to intermediate level of difficulty. It also provides the students with practice and exercise written translation up to intermediate level of difficulty from English into Indonesian and from Indonesian to English: dynamic translation, different types of meanings, compound categories, blending, clipping, acronyms, figures of speech, idioms, and texts of various types of discourse.
- International Studium Generale
- TEACHING SPEAKING USING EXAMPLE NON EXAMPLE STRATEGY THROUGH GOOGLE MEET
- TEACHING LISTENING USING TOTAL PHYSICAL RESPONSE (TPR) TO YOUNG LEARNERS AT MRICAN REGION, KEDIRI
- THE USE OF VIDEO RECORDING AS A MEDIA TO ASSESS STUDENT SPEAKING ABILITY
- THE EFFECTIVENESS OF CONTEXTUAL TEACHING AND LEARNING (CTL) APPROACH IN TEACHING WRITING DESCRIPTIVE TEXT AT TENTH GRADE OF SMK MUHAMMADIYAH 2 KEDIRI