This course provides the students with knowledge of the use of English for communication in science and technology with the skill to teach this type of English in high school: types of scientific writing, grammatical features, vocabulary building, basic concepts in language for science and technology.
- International Studium Generale
- TEACHING SPEAKING USING EXAMPLE NON EXAMPLE STRATEGY THROUGH GOOGLE MEET
- TEACHING LISTENING USING TOTAL PHYSICAL RESPONSE (TPR) TO YOUNG LEARNERS AT MRICAN REGION, KEDIRI
- THE USE OF VIDEO RECORDING AS A MEDIA TO ASSESS STUDENT SPEAKING ABILITY
- THE EFFECTIVENESS OF CONTEXTUAL TEACHING AND LEARNING (CTL) APPROACH IN TEACHING WRITING DESCRIPTIVE TEXT AT TENTH GRADE OF SMK MUHAMMADIYAH 2 KEDIRI