This is an introductory course that provides students with the opportunities to explore relevant theories, principles and models of Computer-Assisted Language Learning (CALL) through readings, discussions and demonstrations of CALL activities and learning environments. The course encompasses the various kinds of media, skills of selecting, developing, operating, and evaluating CALL materials and learning environment in various EFL teaching and learning contexts.
- TEACHING SPEAKING USING EXAMPLE NON EXAMPLE STRATEGY THROUGH GOOGLE MEET
- TEACHING LISTENING USING TOTAL PHYSICAL RESPONSE (TPR) TO YOUNG LEARNERS AT MRICAN REGION, KEDIRI
- THE USE OF VIDEO RECORDING AS A MEDIA TO ASSESS STUDENT SPEAKING ABILITY
- THE EFFECTIVENESS OF CONTEXTUAL TEACHING AND LEARNING (CTL) APPROACH IN TEACHING WRITING DESCRIPTIVE TEXT AT TENTH GRADE OF SMK MUHAMMADIYAH 2 KEDIRI
- TEACHING WRITING USING GOOGLE CLASSROOM TO THE STUDENTS OF THE SECOND YEAR AT SMK PGRI 3 KEDIRI